About Me

My photo
New York, United States
soo much give me a minute

Love it has no Boundaries & it doesn't discriminate

SPICY

SPICY
Never just black n white always gray areas

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm trying

YOU!!!
make me erotic, neurotic, psychotic
What!!
platonic?!
you reprieved, beseiged & intrigued me
YOU GOT ME!!
pursuing, undoing, reviewing, removing
MYSELF!
from you
dominate, relocate,...don't reciprocate
the love
betrayed, please stay,
HEEEY!!
I LOVE YOU
ATTENTION!!!
this is YOUR decision
permission
to try
to stay
to make
to build
YIELD!!
yellow light
red light
Why do you keep up the fight
Out of focus, Hocus Pocus
Abra Ca da Brah Magic? voodoo?
Nahh
I'm just trying to love you
relate, debate, restraints
are on.
you say
play, portrayed
delayed..
your answer....
I'm Waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I WELCOME & ENJOY READING ALL COMMENTS