About Me

My photo
New York, United States
soo much give me a minute

Love it has no Boundaries & it doesn't discriminate

SPICY

SPICY
Never just black n white always gray areas

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

FINALLY



So I've done it ....ok wait let's try that again IIIIII DID IT! yaaaay! I've finally felt it, felt yeah u know love. yeah yeah yeah i know i don't wanna hear bout it either, but wait this wasn't suppose to be my life. My love is like a onion ....it has many layers,..yeah & sometimes it makes you cry.....It makes me cry. *sigh*  yes it hurts not to feel, what?! u don't believe me? ok well this is my blog so i can say whatever I wanna, & unfortunately this blog is about my life & the TRUTH. I was use to just looking over when my lover was sleeping & saying to myself ....sometimes outloud WHY!! why are you here? Why do u stay? Why am I fucking with you?,Why do I continue on settling. Why Why Why?  So I took time for myself....celibacy is a BITCH!! but it worked, well not right away it took a few relationships after that & then ....MAGIC?! NO reality I got hurt & hurt & yeah hurt sooo I once again had to regain, recap, regroup just reeeee reeeee. That's what I felt like a damn re-re a retard. Why couldn't get it right??? Well it's finally my turn & & finally found something worth fighting for me. Because yeah I'm worth it DAMNIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I WELCOME & ENJOY READING ALL COMMENTS