About Me

My photo
New York, United States
soo much give me a minute

Love it has no Boundaries & it doesn't discriminate

SPICY

SPICY
Never just black n white always gray areas

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ME!!!!!


As I rip & flow into you
can you feel me
anticipating your cyper into me
I can feel you
underneath me
wincing & whining me
beneath me, me, me
Can you hear me
calling, reaching, wanting, & needing
your every spoken word
into my ear, into my body, into me me
can you see me, me , me
underneath meee, meee
flowing so slowly & freely underneath me, ..... me
can you taste me, me
underneath me, underneath me, underneath me
drowning, gasping, for 1 last taste of ...... me, me
is it good?
Underneath me
flowing freely underneath
growing, needing, wanting, more
underneath me,
underneath me,
underneath
Me
Is it me is it you don't hate me
don't deny me
don't degrade me
I only found me .... me ....me
I was the 1 who nurtured me !
I was the 1 who soothed me!
Comforted Me?
Me!!
Hold Me!
Is that even possible
Are you truly seeing, hearing, tasting me?
Can you smell me, can you folow my scent
like a hound dog
Knowing how to but not setting it off
Me, Me,...Me
Do you feel me
sliding through your hands like warm liquid
Can you feel me, me???
It's just me
trying to let you inside
me
me
me


No comments:

Post a Comment

I WELCOME & ENJOY READING ALL COMMENTS