About Me

My photo
New York, United States
soo much give me a minute

Love it has no Boundaries & it doesn't discriminate

SPICY

SPICY
Never just black n white always gray areas

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TRANSCENDING

I whispered in her ear I LOVE YOU is what I said
I thought she didn't here me, but then she turned her head
She looked deep into my almond shaped eyes
Her hand reached up & touched my face
My heart was afraid but secured by her embrace
How do you know? Is what she said

I didn't comment at first, I had so many answers in my head.
So I let my lips answer for me, I pressed them to hers so soft & gently, needing & wanting, so full & soft
& before I knew our clothes were off
Our hearts racing the only sound, us panting & moaning
as our kisses got deeper & harder, our embraces stronger.
I hadn't realized how much I had longed for her
her hands slid down my shoulders....stopped
palmed & squeezed my left breast
Standing at attention, nipples erect
She thumbed & played with my hardness, bent her head down so she could taste the flavor of my milk chocolate areola
Licking, Sucking, Biting & Grabbing.... mmmmm TASTE
Senses have come alive from love & truth not in haste,
Their being awakened by that heavenly scent between our thighs.
I can see the changed look of desire in her eyes.
She wants me she tells me, Can you here me calling you
ooohhh you taste soo good, she tells me, I want to eat no... devour all of you.

A one shot deal forget about Big Mac your my Happy Meal & my toy's straight down the middle
OOOO Baby I love it when you make me squeel & giggle
SPREAD EM MAÂ
You demanded, looking deep into my eyes, let me have my way,Open up bby & let me inÂ
let my tongue reach your walls deep within
that temple between your legs

That is now my home

Well hold up bby cause you are not alone,Â
I'm indeed no pillow princess
Let me please you too daddy, lets take turns tonight,
Go ahead & try, I like it when my women puts up a fight
It only turns me on more, talk dirty to me & call me your slut, bitch, ooo your lil whore
tonight i turn my attention to you as my only scoreÂ
Yup I fantasized about this all day
Why do you think i called you earlier today & told you to.. be

prepared to... stay
Youv'e been denying my my honey, & it's not fair
I promise I'll do all the things you like, kiss, bite, whisper fuck me daddy in your ear.
Tell me what you want come on daddy don't be shy
let me be your spliff tonight hold me in I'll make you high

Peanut butter silky skin complexion, hot cocoa mixed with a dallop of whip cream deep within.

She asked how I wanted it I told her from the back
She chuckled a little & said she already knew that
She slid her strap in slowly at first, then deep AAHHH thrust, she fucked me hard, ooh harder, yeah harder from behind, her hands on my waist feeling my hips wind & grind,

thrusting & throwing my ass back into her sexation
OMFG I feel elation rising with anticipation, of our transcendental orgasm coming , yeah it's coming, I'm cumming, we're cumming.... we've arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment

I WELCOME & ENJOY READING ALL COMMENTS