About Me

My photo
New York, United States
soo much give me a minute

Love it has no Boundaries & it doesn't discriminate

SPICY

SPICY
Never just black n white always gray areas

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You know I thought that I would never be the one to say this but I don't get females & I'm one. What the hell is up with them they say one thing then do another. � They are just as bad as men with all the head games, bullshit, lies, baggage, dishonesty, etc etc that they bring to the table. It just seems so strange to me cuz these be the same females who say they want a real relationship, there ready to settle down, they are tired of all the games, but they are the players of all players. My thing is let your yes mean yes & your no mean no what every happened to being a women (man) of your word. Why say shit you don't mean. Jazmin Sullivan said it in her song lions tigers & bears & bust your windows, yeah you know what lines I'm talking about y can pple just go on hurting pple & not owning up to there actions. Don't you know that even though you may not believe in KARMA it sure as hell believes in you & you will get yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I WELCOME & ENJOY READING ALL COMMENTS